St. Michael the Archangel Ukranianian Catholic Church
St. Michael’s is a Ukrainian Catholic Parish of the Ukrainian Archdiocese of Philadelphia PA that was established in 1950 by Ukrainian immigrants that settled in the Manville area. The first Ukrainian Catholic liturgy was celebrated by Rev Joseph Atamaniuk on January 7, 1951. The first church building was purchased in 1952. Today we celebrate services in a new church building that was blessed in 1988. For parish activities we have a parish hall that was completed in 1996.